Experience all the best food and drink outlets on your bike!
Book your Taste of Wanaka unguided bike tour through the Wanaka iSite today.
This is a fun way to see Wanaka with your mates while getting to enjoy some of the best food, wine and beer of the region!
Made even better on one of our e-bikes, making the day a breeze!
All riders will receive a map and a discount card for the participating establishments.
ABOUT THE RIDE
- You will be met by our team and set up with a Wanaka Bike Tours e-bike
- Ride from Wanaka around Eely point into Albert Town
- Enjoy the amazing bakery selection at the Pembroke Pattisserie
- Next ride to the famous Hook! and catch and eat your own Salmon
- Next stop is the local b.effect brewery for some of our finest beers
- Then ride to the Rhyme and Reason Brewery for more outstanding ales, ipas and lagers
- Before stopping at the beautiful Maude vineyard tasting rooms for an outstanding wine tasting platter and cheese board.
The total ride is approximately 28km and relatively easy riding and can be done virtually all off-road.
WHAT TO BRING
- Small Drink bottle
HOW TO BOOK?
Call us and we will help or you can visit the Wanaka iSite or Call 03-443 1233