Wanaka Brewery, Salmon farm, and vineyard ride
EXPERIENCE ALL THE BEST FOOD AND DRINK OUTLETS ON OUR E-BIKES!
This is a summer activity.
Visit Wanaka’s restaurants and breweries on an e-bike on an un-guided e-bike ride. We provide the e-bikes and the suggested route, you ride and enjoy Wanaka. Visit the hook! and say you’re riding with us and get a free rod hire!
This is a fun way to see Wanaka with your mates while getting to enjoy some of the best food, wine, and beer in the region!
Made even better on one of our e-bikes!
PLACES TO STOP ON THE RIDE
- After you have been met by our team and set up with an e-bike
- Ride from Wanaka around Eely point into Albert Town
- Enjoy the amazing bakery selection at the Pembroke Pattisserie
- Next ride to the famous Hook! and catch and eat your own Salmon
- Next stop is the local b.effect brewery for some of the finest local beers
- Then ride to the Rhyme and Reason Brewery for more outstanding ales, IPA’s and lagers
- Before stopping at the beautiful Maude vineyard tasting rooms for an outstanding wine tasting platter and cheese board.
The total ride is approximately 28km and relatively easy riding and can be done virtually all off-road.
You are responsible for purchasing your own food and drink along the way.
WHAT TO BRING
- Small Drink bottle
- Cash or card
- Suitable activewear
- Closed-toe shoes
HOW TO BOOK?
Call us 03 443 6363 or email email@example.com