- Cancellations by the Operator – The Operator reserves the absolute right to cancel or vary any service for any reason including as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations or any unforeseen event or circumstance. The selling agent and/or Operator accept no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator.
- Up until 24 hours prior to the date and time of any pre-paid reservation you may change (subject to availability) or cancel your booking at no charge by contacting the Operator directly.
- Within 24 hours of any scheduled reservation, any change to the booking is at the absolute discretion of the Operator and may incur a fee up to a maximum of 100% of the price paid for the activity or service.
- If you have a booking and do not show for your trip there will be no refund.
- In the event that a pre-paid reservation is not utilised by the customer without any notification to the Operator, this voucher is deemed to have been used.
- Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy in these terms and conditions will be made entirely at the discretion of the Operator.
Refunds incur a $50 admin fee. Any bank transfer fees will be at the expense of the recipient.
CREDIT CARD FEES
For payments made by credit card the 2.5% we get charged is passed directly onto the customer,
All care is taken when we load and unload our bikes, and the same care and attention is given to your bikes when we provide you with a shuttle. We recommend that you check that you are happy with the securing of the bikes as Wanaka Bike Tours accepts no liability for damage while in transit or during the loading and unloading of bikes.
STRAY BUS & KIWI EXPERIENCE
Bookings are NON-REFUNDABLE. Refunds will only be issued if the weather prevents us from safely operating OR a person is deemed unable to bike by our operations crew for medical reasons. All bookings are NON-TRANSFERABLE The booking created is valid only for the named customer. If you fail to arrive for your scheduled book time your booking will be non-refundable. Please check your activity details carefully for your report time.
Cancellations by the Operator – The Operator reserves the absolute right to cancel or vary any service for any reason including as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations or any unforeseen event or circumstance. The selling agent and/or Operator accept no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website? When registering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information? We collect information from you when you respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information? We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways: to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests or to follow up with you after correspondence (eg, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information? Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Third-party disclosure. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Wanaka Bike Tours, Wanaka
+64 (3) 443 6363
+64 (21) 240 9372